Wednesday 1 February 2012

The Polar Express

Now that the temperature has taken a slight turn for the colder, I really feel that I should invest in some thermal underwear. When your favourite appendage goes absent-without-leave two days in a row, it probably means that you need to take steps. noting the inclement weather and how that is the polar (every pun intended) opposite to the conditions in the Sahara, I can't help but ask what is the biggest strength sapper, the cold or the hot. I know that the hot weather (I've been watching the James Cracknell DVD - Thanks Martin) takes your strength away very quickly and saps the strength to the muscles. However, having just run in what felt like two degrees above absolute zero, I also felt the same effect of heavy legs and a difficulty in running. Qinetic, please supply an answer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment